THE CHARTERED SOCIETY OF INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
The objectives are :
- To promote and maintain the highest professional standards in the practice of holistic naturopathic medicine
- To promote the freedom of choice in healthcare by increasing the holistic naturopathic medicine awareness of the general public and other healthcare professionals about holistic naturopathic medicine as a safe and effective healthcare system
- To support and encourage members to attain these objectives.
2.0 THE SOCIETY
- The Society shall consist of Members, Honorary Members, Associates, Graduates and Students.
- The Society shall elect and be governed by a Council consisting of a President, a Vice-President, and such other Officers and Members of Board as it may decide.
- The Society shall make such Rules for its own good governance and the conduct of its members as it may from time to time think fit.
- The Society shall have power in its corporate name to acquire, hold and dispose of property and funds and shall to this end comply with the Laws of the Government of Hong Kong SAR.
- The Society shall invite and have as its Patron a person of eminence in Hong Kong.